In accordance with the commitment and care that Maderno Vespa Rent devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you on the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data collected in access to the site www.madernovesparent.it, as well as your rights, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereafter GDPR), Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent national regulations for adaptation (hereinafter Applicable Regulations).
This section contains information on how to manage personal data in relation to the processing of the same on the site www.madernovesparent.it.
The information also has value for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, amended by Legislative Decree No. 101/2018, and pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with the site www.madernovesparent.it.
The information is provided only for the site www.madernovesparent.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein .
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the Data Controller must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of the site www.madernovesparent.it regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
- 1. TREATMENT HOLDER
With regards to this website, the data controller is Maderno Vespa Rent, in the person of the legal representative Fabio Ferrari, with registered office in Via Copernico 20 – 25088 Toscolano Maderno, VAT number 04082160989, e-mail email@example.com.
- 2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE TREATMENT HOLDER
In order to offer the products and services provided on its website, Maderno Vespa Rent as Data Controller must process some personal data.
This data can be implicitly provided by the tools used to access and use the services or can be provided explicitly by the interested party.
The Apulia Dreaming Srls may treat the following categories of personal data of users:
- technical navigation data related to the IP address, identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, name of the Internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit, possibly the number of clicks;
- common identifying data </ strong> provided by the user (eg name, surname, email, telephone number, location, images, etc.) to follow up requests for information on our structure and / services like.
- 3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed only with methods and procedures necessary to provide information about our structure and to follow up and reply to any request, as well as for sending newsletters and messages containing information, including commercial and promotional.In addition, for the purposes of site security automatically recorded data, such as IP address, could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or anyway activities harmful or constituting crime. These data are never used for user profiling, but only for the protection of the site and its users.
The legal bases of the purposes previously described are the legitimate interest of the Data Controller for the execution of a user request as interested and / or the consent freely given by the interested party, prior to the processing itself, which can be revoked equally freely and at any time contacting the owner.
- 4. DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS THAT ACCESS THE DATA
The data received will be processed by Maderno Vespa Rent, both in electronic format and in paper format, suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and will be performed by internally formally authorized and duly instructed to comply with the applicable legislation . Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary to third party service providers and technicians, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT services companies, communication agencies, Professionals for the purposes of tax and legal advice, processing service companies accounting data, for all administrative and fiscal obligations, appointed, if necessary, External Responsible for Processing by Maderno Vespa Rent.
Personal data will be processed by Maderno Vespa Rent, within the European Union. If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to companies located outside the European Union, the treatment will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Rules and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions.
- 6. DURATION OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the legal obligations.
- 7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The Apulia Dreaming Srls guarantees you to exercise at any time the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
- to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access)
- to the correction of incorrect personal data or to the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of correction
- to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Article 17 Right to Delete
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and market research (so-called Consent)
Article 21 Opposition law
The use of these rights may be exercised by communication to the Data Controller whose addresses are indicated in section 1 of this statement.
Furthermore, the data subject is always entitled to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website http://www.gpdp.it .
The document was updated on 26/09/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.